Thursday, August 6, 2015

Time for some keen political insight....

I had to work tonight, I did not watch the debate, I have seen no analysis of the first GOP debate.

However, I can tell you who won...

I should really be charging for this kind of keen insight.  Seriously, before you read any further please send a check to Dooley Noted.

The winner was Hillary Clinton.

Saint Hill is being anointed and mainstream media types aren't even demanding she answer any questions about the criminal investigation into her illegal email set up let alone face Bernie Sanders or any of the other left-wing hopefuls in any debates of the (D) candidates..

While the GOP eats their own Saint Hill gets a free pass to the nomination, she wins the night by not having to fight...

You really should be paying me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment